Natural Ways to Cure skin fungus
Vampire Fungus: Natural cure for nail fungus, athlete’s Foot, ringworm and jock itchProgress in the field of natural healing is often slow and help sometimes comes from places you would least expect: Biological agriculture.
Biological farmers are always looking for natural methods to keep pests in check and a most interesting way to do this is by means of a special fungus that eats other fungi. Those fungi are called “mycoparasites”, they parasitise on other fungi. There is a mycoparasite of the Oomycete family in the kingdom of Chromista – Stramenopila. It is called Pythium oligandrum, and researchers in Eastern Europe recently discovered in medical trials on humans that it is highly effective against Dermatomycosis: Fungal infection of the skin – especially Athlete’s foot. Clearly Pythium oligandrum has a healthy appetite not only for harmful plant fungi, but for disease-causing fungi in humans as well!
The medical doctor that coordinated the trials is MUDr. Karel Mencl, CSc., Laboratory of Medical Mycology, Dept. of Microbiology, Pardubice Hospital, Czech Republic.
Our translation of the results can be found here.
He got good results with nail fungus (Onychomycosis) as well (16% cured and 2/3 got very significant improvement), but most spectacular were the results with Athlete’s foot (Tinea pedis). 83% of patients got fully and permanently cured of their infections and the remaining 17% of patients improved greatly. The trial was done on 58 patients. “Permanently rid” means no reoccurrence after a whole year. Jock itch and ringworm are caused by the same fungus as athlete’s foot and the results are comparable.
Pythium oligandrum can also treat Vaginal Candidiasis with a sit bath. It also works well against jock itch, ringworm and Tinea interdigitalis (fungus between the fingers), when the area is kept wet with a spore solution overnight. Fungi killed by Pythium oligandrum are:
Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Scopulariopsis brevicaulis, Microsporum gypseum, Microsporum canis, Trichosporon sp., Candida albicans, Candida parapsilosis, Alternaria alternata (Dematiaceae), Phoma sp. (Sphaeropsidales), Cladosporium cladosporioides.
How does the “vampire fungus” work?
This is part of a time-lapse sequence where a harmful fungus (Botrytis cinerea) gets killed by Pythium oligandrum. Pythium just sits there like a “land mine”. The harmful fungus grows toward Pythium. This goes very quickly – fungi grow fast, that’s one of the reasons it’s nearly impossible to get rid of them.
Times are shown as minutes, seconds and tens of seconds. The fungi have been cultured in a Petri dish on a thin film of water agar. The hyphal tip of the harmful fungus contacts the hypha of Pythium after 1 min., 14 sec. Within minutes, we will witness a fascinating effect take place.
Смотрите подробности ключар дървеница на сайте.
Nope...but read on...2003-10-10 13:13:40 by ca_gem
Tea Tree Oil Healing Powers
Tea tree oil has been proven to be a powerful yet natural antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal medicine (essential oil).
It is being used as a very effective first aid remedy and against countless skin ailments, infections, cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites and skin spots etc.
Tea tree oil is effective against nail fungus, ringworm, athlete's foot, dandruff, acne, blackheads and many types of infestations including lice, mites, scabies and mosquitoes etc...
Home remedies for scabies2009-02-11 08:42:58 by SoapingMom
Here are a few home remedy treatments I found online:
* boil the skins of a half-dozen onions for 15 to 30 minutes in a quart of water. Let the liquid cool, then apply it liberally all over your body. (Save the peeled onions to use in cooking.)
* Make a strong tea of either rosemary or tansy by brewing 1 tablespoon of dried herb to 1 cup of water. Steep for at least 20 minutes, strain and cool. Wash the affected area with the herbal infusion as often as 3 times a day, most importantly at bedtime.
* To treat the rash from scabies apply generously to the affected area before bedtime
Use GOOT2004-01-22 09:18:27 by Que312
I have researched this because I have hand nail fungus that literally split my pinkie nail in two. Being that its a fungus as oppose to bacterica or virsus takes long to remedy but its possible. GARLIC is natures best anti-fungual remedy. I found this receipe for a Garlic base ointment called GOOT at dont smell like garlic buts its inexpensive to make and its all natural. I have been using it and seeing results. Goodluck!
GOOT Garlic oil ointment
A formula that will produce miracles -
Anti-infective/Anti-fungal/Anti-parasites Warm 3 tablespoons of Coconut oil over stove until melted and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil
Детальное описание sewer flies тут.
Fungi Perfecti Host Defense Reishi Capsules, 120 Count
Health and Beauty (Fungi Perfecti)
J.CROW'S® Lugol's Solution of Iodine 2%
Health and Beauty (J.Crow's)